We install washing machines, also called automatic clothes washers, in homes all the time. We always make sure to install them in such a way as to prevent any backflow of water and protect your potable water supply from contamination.
We install kitchen related appliances, such as automatic dish washers of any brand, water purification systems for the kitchen or for the whole house, kitchen sinks with or without garbage disposals which are also called food waste grinders, ultra convenient pot fillers for filling pots right next to your stove, ice makers, and refrigerators.
We like to provide our clients with options, so we install all kinds of traditional and modern plumbing fixtures. For example we install wall-hung toilets as well as traditional floor mounted toilets, we even install bidets. We install normal bathtubs as well as standalone pedestal bathtubs. The typical single shower head is now more and more often accompanied by a rain head and or body jets. These features can really increase the appeal of your shower. We also install shower pans, shower and shower drains.
- Our plumbers install both traditionally floor mounted, and wall-hung toilets. Contrary to what the name might suggest a wall-hung toilet is actually not supported by the wall it appears to be attached to. The weight of the wall-hung toilet and the person sitting on it are transferred through bolts which are screwed into a metal carrier assembly that is bolted to the floor behind the wall. If you need a urinal installed we can do that too.
- We can install any kind of sink but we recommend choosing a sink with an overflow hole so prevent any water damage from accidentally leaving a sink on when the drain is closed.
- We view bathtubs as a work of art, it's important that they both look beautiful and function how you want them to. We can install any type of bathtub be that a tradition bathtub which touches the walls around it, stand alone pedestal bathtubs, and whirlpool bathtubs. Bathtubs are available in many kinds of materials like enameled cast iron, porcelain-enameled formed steal or plastic bathtubs which can be constructed of many different types of synthetic materials such as ABS a thermoplastic, PVC, gel-coated fiberglass reinforced plastic, acrylic, cultured marble cast-filled fiberglass, polyester, and cultured marble acrylic
- are atypical in America but are used by millions of people around the world. If you would like a bidet installed that is something we can do. Do not try to install a bidet without proper training as a plumber. Adding a bidet to your toilet is not as simple as it might sound, there are rules and regulations on how to install them because bidets have a high risk of backsiphonage. So when we install bidets we always protect them from backflow. As we never want to allow one of your fixtures to result in a contamination in your potable water.
When it comes to water heaters you have five main options, two of which are most common.
1. Conventional Water Heaters with a Storage Tank
1. Conventional Water Heaters with a Storage Tank
- This is the most common type of water heater. These water heaters have an insulated storage tank which is filled and heated to constantly have a set amount of hot water ready for use in your home. Sometimes these hot water tanks are emptied of their hot water and you have to wait for a new tankful of water to be heated. These heaters are also inefficient because they work around the clock always keeping a large tank of water heated even when it isn't being used.
- A tankless water heater, as its name suggests, has no water storage tank. Instead these heaters use a set of coils to heat water instantly as it is drawn from the pipes. Thus why these heaters are also called On-Demand Water Heaters.
- These are a great option especially if you already have solar panels installed on your home.
- This type of heater is highly energy efficient. It does not directly heat the water, instead the system draws heat out of the air around it or out of the ground. These heaters have tanks so if you're worried about running out of hot water than this may not be the best option for your home.
- This type of heater is best for homes that already use natural gas as their primary source for energy. Condensing Water heaters use the exhaust vents of your natural gas, which are already heated, to heat your water which is held in a storage tank much like a conventional water heater.
All of the plumbing fixtures we use are constructed of materials and installed with methods approved by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME.) Our porcelain enameled surfaced are acid resistant in accordance with Texas Plumbing Laws. When installing plumbing fixtures it is important that they are well designed and regular cleaning is considered when the facility is designed. Poorly designed spaces with plumbing fixtures can cause difficulties for even professional cleaners and can lead to improper sanitation.